Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chicken Won Ton Bites

Submitted by Lisa
Adaptation from my Aunt Julies recipe

It was one of those nights where dinner wasn't planned ahead so I rummaged through the fridge and cupboard and created these...sort of!  My aunt Julie makes something similar but uses ground beef.  I had cooked chicken in the fridge so I decided to change it up a bit and use that.  They were a hit.

Ingredients:

won ton wrappers (found in the produce section)
1 lb. cooked shredded chicken
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkt dry ranch seasoning mix
1 cup milk

Directions:

Take the won ton wrappers and place them inside a small muffin tin.  Bake them at 350 for 5 to 7 minutes until slightly browned.  

While those are baking, mix the cheese, chicken and ranch mix together.  Once blended, pour the milk over it and stir to moisten all ingredients.  



Take the won ton out of the oven and fill each one with the cheese/chicken mixture and return to the oven until heated through and melty...about another 5 to 7 minutes.  I had enough filling to make about 30 or so of them.

**the recipe my aunt uses is:  1 lb cooked ground beef, black olives, red peppers, cheeses, ranch and milk...follow same directions as above**

No comments:

Post a Comment